Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Antico Borgo La Torre, your ideal rural retreat for a relaxing getaway. To ensure a pleasant stay, please carefully read the following terms and conditions.
– A booking fee of 30% of the total invoice is due within 3 working days after having reserved the apartment.
– If you cancel your booking, you will be responsible for the following cancellation fee:
– up to 60 days before arrival, the cancellation fee is 20% of the booking fee
– 59 days or less, the cancellation fee is 100% of the booking fee
– We will send you a confirmation email once we receive the booking fee.
– The balance is to be paid on arrival.
Check-in and check-out times
– Arrival time is between 16:00 and 19:00.
– On the day of departure, the latest check-out time is 10:00.
– The minimum stay is 3 nights outside of the summer high season.
– In the summer high season, the minimum stay is 7 nights with check-in on Saturday.
Rates and Inclusions
– The rental price includes an initial set of bed linens and bath towels. (Towels for the pool are not provided.)
– The final cleaning is also included.
– Heating: The heating cost is not included and will be calculated based on actual usage during your stay.
– Use of the sofa bed / additional bed: In some apartments it is possible to use a sofa bed or add a folding bed. The use of the sofa bed / additional bed has an extra cost of €10 per person per day.
– Security Deposit: Upon arrival, a cash security deposit of €150 must be handed over to the owner. This amount will be refunded upon departure after verifying that the apartment has been left in good order and without damage.
– Tourist Tax: A tourist tax of €1 per day is applicable for individuals aged 12 and older, for a maximum duration of 7 days.
– The pool is open in the summer months from May to October (for more precise dates please contact us).
– In the swimming pool it is required to wear a swimming cap.
– Smoking is not permitted inside the accommodation.
– A maximum of one pet per apartment is allowed, with a supplement of €40 for the duration of the stay.
– The pet needs to be kept on the lead at all times, cannot be left alone in the apartment, and the owner needs to ensure that it does not disturb the other guests or leave dirt around.
Please adhere to these conditions during your stay at Antico Borgo La Torre. We hope that your time here is enjoyable and relaxing. For any questions or needs, do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for choosing to spend your time at our agriturismo.