An all women’s singing holiday on 21 - 27 September 2020!
We are offering a SINGING HOLIDAY at Antico Borgo La Torre on 21 - 27 September 2020, with the highly acclaimed conductor Amy Bebbington.
This holiday is specifically designed for amateur choir women, who will be tutored as a group and through personal coaching in sessions of fun and creativity.
This intensive singing holiday will allow you to reach new levels of choir singing in a tranquil Tuscan farmhouse, while enjoying the wonderful Tuscan cuisine in great company of fellow singers. On the last day, you’ll be able to take part in a public choir performance.
Rate: €1120 (£990) per person
This singing holiday is for a small sized group of approximately 24 people. So, book early to avoid disappointment!
- Day 1: Arrival on Monday. Pick up from Figline station in the afternoon. Welcome dinner.
- Day 2: Breakfast. Morning choir rehearsal from 10:00 to 13:00. Buffet lunch. Early afternoon: personal voice coaching. Late afternoon: guided tour of the farm and wine tasting in the farm’s own vinery. Communal dinner.
- Day 3: Breakfast. Morning choir rehearsal from 10:00 to 13:00. Buffet lunch. Afternoon: personal voice coaching. Pizza night: guests will be able to learn how to make pizza.
- Day 4: Breakfast. Day off choir rehearsals! Optional trip to Florence with guided tour. Late afternoon: personal voice coaching. Communal dinner.
- Day 5: Breakfast. Morning choir rehearsal from 10:00 to 13:00. Buffet lunch. Early afternoon: optional easy walk in nearby Reggello to learn about the local area. Late afternoon: personal voice coaching. Communal dinner.
- Day 6: Breakfast. Morning choir rehearsal from 10:00 to 13:00. Buffet lunch. Afternoon: performance. Communal dinner.
- Day 7: After breakfast drop-off in Figline train station.
- 12 hours choir rehearsal, over 4 days, and personal voice coaching.
- Accommodation in comfortable double rooms, arriving on Monday and leaving on Sunday.
- Breakfast, buffet lunch and communal dinner with typical Tuscan food (drinks not included).
- Use of the swimming pool (please note that use of a swimming cap is compulsory).
- Final performance.
- Wine tasting and a small walk in the local area.
- Transfers to and from the local station in Figline Valdarno, an easy 20 mins train journey from Florence, for guests travelling with public transport. (Free car parking is available if required.)
Rate does not include:
- Drinks at lunch and dinner.
- Optional visit to Florence (including lunch in Florence).
- Single room supplement of €250 (£220) per week.
- City tax €1 per person/night. City tax is chargeable for a maximum of 6 nights.
Non-participating partners are also welcome, and will enjoy a €300 (£270) discount when they share a bedroom with their participating partner.
For more information and to book email: email@example.com Or call Federica: +39 320 62 75 789
ABOUT THE TUTOR:
Amy Bebbington is a highly experienced tutor of choral courses, and she brings a fresh, dynamic and creative approach to choral leadership. Amy has appeared on the BBC2 programme “The Choir: Sing while you work” and she is the Director of Training for the Association of British Choral Directors. She is also a founder of Wavelength, an organisation established to serve women in all levels and genres of choral leadership.
ABOUT THE ACCOMMODATION:
You will be hosted at the farmhouse Antico Borgo La Torre, in the tranquil and enchanting surroundings of the Tuscan countryside. The property includes Chianti vineyards, olive trees and a lake inside the property. Guests will enjoy comfortable rooms, a large natural garden and a 20 metre swimming pool.