Painting holiday on 9-16 May 2020!
We are thrilled to host a PAINTING HOLIDAY at Antico Borgo La Torre on 9-16 May 2020, with the professional artist Gina Southgate!
Gina will tutor participants, from beginners to any level, in sessions of fun and creativity. Working alongside her, you'll learn numerous, simple, effective techniques to incorporate into your own unique and striking artworks.
At the end of the course you’ll have a broad selection of your own amazing artworks to keep!
Price: €1100 (£990) per person
There will be a maximum of 15 participants.
So, book early to avoid disappointment!
The price includes:
- 30 hours tuition over 5 days.
- All equipment and materials in a studio setting.
- Accommodation in double room, arriving on Saturday and leaving on Saturday.
- Generous regional breakfast and dinner (drinks not included).
- Wine tasting.
- Transfers to and from the local station in Figline Valdarno, an easy 20 mins train journey from Florence, for guests travelling with public transport.
The price does not include:
- Single room supplement of €250 (£220) per week.
- Drinks at dinner.
- Optional visit to Florence.
- City tax €1 per person/night. City tax is chargeable for a maximum of 6 nights.
Non-participating partners are also welcome, and will enjoy a €250 (£220) discount when they share a bedroom with their participating partner.
For more information and to book email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call Federica: +39 320 62 75 789
ABOUT THE TUTOR:
Gina is a London-based painter with 30 years' experience. Best known for her live paintings of jazz, she brings this energy to her landscapes and abstracts. As an educator and workshop facilitator she stimulates art of the highest quality.
"Gina delivered an engaging, dynamic and flexible series of collaborative workshops with Music students, who come from a variety of backgrounds and have differing levels of experience. She enthused and empowered every single member of the group to become authors of a first-class piece of visual art responding to improvised sound. Her ability to provide a platform for beginners to work, while never receding her professional standards as a practicing artist was particularly inspiring. Please come back soon Gina!” Tullis Rennie, Lecturer, City University of London
ABOUT THE ACCOMMODATION:
You will be hosted at the farmhouse Antico Borgo La Torre, in the tranquil and enchanting surroundings of the Tuscan countryside. The property includes Chianti vineyards, olive trees and a small private lake. Guests will enjoy comfortable rooms, a large natural garden and a 20 metre swimming pool.